How to Convert RAW to PNG Easily
Best Method to Convert RAW to PNG
By Lam Chow | Aug 01,2019 10:39 am
When you click a photograph from your digital camera then it is a high-resolution image which requires high memory for storage. Thus, to keep these files in your computer’s hard disk you can convert RAW to PNG file extension with various online software tools.
Part 1. Top 5 Online Converter
Cloudconvert is a site where you can easily convert RAW to PNG extension through three initial steps. This site provides more than 200 different types of formats to choose from. You can also get a chance for batch conversion.
- No need for software installation.
- You will get an impeccable feature of folder monitoring.
- You don’t have to deal with advertisements.
- You will only be able to convert files up to 100 MB on a daily basis.
- The free trial version has only a few features.
- You need to have internet with high speed.
Step 1: In the initial step you just have to upload RAW file extension from various platforms viz. computer, Google Drive, URL, DropBox, and others.
Step 2: At this step, you have to choose PNG extension and can make some customize changes on the uploaded image viz. size, density, grayscale, and so on.
Step 3: Once the image gets converted you just have to download it on your computer system.
On Zamzar, it is very easy to convert RAW to PNG format since the site has excellent UX and UI design. Moreover, you get a chance to upload files from various platforms. The site is also SSL secured thus you don’t have to fret about a thing.
- You will get to choose from more than 140 file formats.
- This website also offers you image right on your email.
- Once you register, you can acquire the services of Zamzar inbox.
- You can’t convert files in bulk.
- The conversion process is rather slow.
- You have to download the cloud files within a day or they get deleted.
Zamzar-Steps for Convert
Step 1: In the initial step you have to upload a file either from URL and personal computer.
Step 2: Secondly you have to choose the PNG format.
Step 3: Lastly, you are supposed to click on the convert button and then you can download the file on your system or can send it to your email account.
Onlineconverter is a site which follows 100% confidentiality norm thus you don’t have to worry about the security of your files. This online software also converts RAW to PNG extension at a fast rate; this also saves your time.
- You will get to upload files up to 200 MB on a daily basis.
- The site also offers support through email mode.
- The site is very easy to navigate.
- No info-graphic on the website, you have to read the text to understand the procedure.
- Sometimes uploading takes more time than usual.
- You can’t upload files which are encrypted.
Step by Step to Convert in Onlineconverter
Step 1: In the primary step you have to upload the RAW extension from personal computer and URL.
Step 2: At the second step you get to choose the size of the image.
Step 3: In this step, you have to click at the convert button, and then you can easily download the file from the web page.
Coolutils is a site where you can easily convert your RAW to PNG file extension and can also get help via FAQ, email and through a phone call. You also get a chance to upload files from various platforms viz. Google Drive, DropBox, and personal computer.
- The site offers excellent customization features which you can add on your image files.
- You will get full, round the clock support via phone, social media platform, FAQs and email.
- The site also offers more than 1300 file formats.
- There is no facility for cloud storage.
- The free trial has limited options.
- You can’t convert files in bulk, thus the process needs a great deal of time.
Step 1: In the first step you just have to upload a RAW extension file from various platforms.
Step 2: You then have to click PNG extension and get to choose from various options viz. resizing and image rotation. The conversion will start automatically.
Step 3: Finally, you just have to download the converted file straight on to your computer system.
Convertio is online software that makes you to upload a file up to 100 MB for RAW to PNG conversion. You will also get a chance to upload files from various platforms viz. personal computer, Google Drive, URL, Drop Box etc.
- The uploading process is pretty fast and the site is SSL protected so your files will stay safe.
- This site offers various platforms for file uploading.
- You get a chance to choose from near about 200 file extensions.
- The daily uploading limit is very low, thus there is a possibility that your official project may get hindered.
- You are supposed to have excellent internet speed.
- There are no informative videos on the site; you have to read a text to gather knowledge.
Step 1: In this step, you just have to upload RAW extension file on the online conversion software through various platforms.
Step 2: You then have to click on the PNG format. This step will start the conversion step automatically.
Step 3: In the last step you just have to download the converted file on your computer system.
Comparison Between Online Converter Sites
|Free of Cost||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Multiple Uploading Feature||YES||YES||YES||YES||YES|
Part 2. Useful Software Converter for RAW to PNG
If you prefer to convert images in an offline mode, then you can get install UniConverter software right on your Personal Computer. This software is very easy to use and you can download it for free. The guide features make it easy to navigate, thus you will find it very easy to convert RAW to PNG file extension.
Wondershare UniConverter Conversion Steps
Step 1: After installation, you have to launch the software application. Then you are supposed to click on the toolbox button and choose the image converter option.
Step 2: In the second step a new window will open named image converter. Add RAW extension photos into the software. You can also add the image with drag and drop option.
Step 3: You then have to choose the JPG/JPEG option, in which you are required to convert the image.
Step 4: You just have to click on the convert button and the process will start automatically. The converted images will get saved directly to the output folder.
If you're interested in RAW to PNG convert of UniConverter, here is the Windows and Mac version for free download.
Part 3. UniConverter Software Vs Online Converters
|Daily Conversion Limit||NO||YES|
Pros and Cons between UniConverter and Online Converters
- You don’t require high-speed internet and can convert files in offline mode.
- There is no daily limit for file uploading.
- You can also convert files in batch this ultimately saves lots of time.
- Your hard disc space will get occupied.
- For free software download, you have to search extensively to figure out a problem which you are facing.
- You can’t acquire the facility of cloud storage which gives you an opportunity to access files at a great speed.
Online Converter Pros:
- You get a chance to upload files from various platforms.
- There is also an opportunity to save your converted file in the cloud system.
- You can easily get access to support through Blogs, FAQ’s, email, phone calls, etc.
Online Converter Cons:
- You need fast internet connectivity or the process may get hindered in between.
- On free trial, only basic features are available thus you have to purchase a premium version.
- In some of the cases, you can’t upload the encrypted file or can add watermark.
Key Features between UniConverter and Online Converters
UniConverter Key Features:
- UniConverter has an excellent UX and UI design, thus it is very easy to use them and edit images.
- You get a chance to personalize your image by adding watermark on any position.
- Through UniConverter, you can also perform the operation even when you are at a remote place.
Online Converter Key Features:
- You will get an opportunity to keep the converted image at the cloud or can download it on your personal computer or can get them straight on your email.
- Online conversion is SSL protected and follow confidentiality norms thus your files are safe.
- You can choose from various image formats and can upload a file from several platforms.
Over the internet, you can choose from various online software’s to convert RAW to PNG extension. The software is free of cost and easy to navigate; moreover, you only have to follow a few initial steps with which you can effectively convert a file according to your choice.
Apart from online software, you can also opt for UniConverter which is an offline file conversion tool. Here you get a chance to implement various editions on your converted file. You can also upload files in bulk and don’t have to face a daily limit of file uploading.