Convert NEF to TIFF Flawless
How to Convert NEF to TIFF Image File
By Lam Chow | Aug 01,2019 11:44 am
Beautiful photographs provide you a great deal of ease in creating loveable memories of an important occasion which you share with your family members. In most of the cases, you might be dealing with the size of photograph of a high resolution image clicked from electronic camera. In this case, it is recommended to convert NEF to TIFF file format as you will get to save more images on your personal computer. There are various convertors through which you can easily get your images converted in no time.
Part 1. How to Convert NEF to TIFF by using UniConverter
Uniconverter is an advanced NEF to TIFF converter which provides you effective chance to convert your image files into TIFF format without even the use of the internet. The GUI of this software is very useful to use. You also get a chance to burn a DVD and keep your images secure in a new storage media.
NEF to TIFF Conversion Steps
Step 1. After downloading and installing the Uniconverter for your computer or Mac, you need to open the toolbox and have to click on the image converter option.
Step 2. In this step, you have to choose NEF extension images. You can import pictures either by drag and drop option or by Add image plug-in.
Step 3. Now, you have to choose the TIFF option in which you want your output file to be.
Step 4(Optional). In this step, you get several edit options for your image viz. effect, crop, and watermark.
Step 5. After making necessary editions, you just have to click on the convert button and the process will start automatically.
You worth to try Wondershare UniConverter software to convert, compress, rotate, flip, and crop your images. It could use in either a Windows or Mac system.
Part 2. Free Online NEF to TIFF Converter
Onlineconverter is a website where you can easily change NEF to TIFF format, and you don’t even have to install any program on your computer system. To convert a NEF format, there are only three initial steps which you need to undertake on a fundamental basis. On this online image converter, you get to keep the overall resolution of your file, which is very important for desktop publication.
Onlineconverter Conversion Steps
Step 1. In the primary level, you have to upload the NEF extension file by clicking on choose file option.
Step 2. You then have to click on the convert button for the file uploading process.
Step 3. After the conversion process is over, you will be directed to the output result from where you can download the file.
- This online image converter gives you an option to upload up to 200 MB files.
- You can either upload a file from your computer system or a URL.
- You also get an option to pick the height and width of a file manually.
- Images which are encrypted can’t be uploaded on this online software.
- The conversion rate of the image is slow.
- You don’t get the option to choose file directly from Google Drive or Drop Box.
Zamzar provides the perfect solution to convert NEF to TIFF. This online software has excellent UX and UI, and this gives you a great deal of ease in the conversion process. This site also follows confidentiality norms; thus, you don’t have to fret about the safety of your files any longer. With this online software, you get a chance to convert unlimited files daily.
How to Convert NEF to TIFF in Zamzar
Step 1. In the initial step, you have to upload a NEF file, or you can also drag and drop it on the platform from your computer or URL.
Step 2. Secondly, you have to choose TIFF from several options given.
Step 3. Lastly, you have to click on the convert button the process will start automatically.
- You get a chance to acquire the file straight from your email account.
- The site also offers frequently asked questions where you can sort out your queries.
- You get to store up to 100 GB files.
- The site doesn’t have any video or info-graphics; thus, you have to read the information in detail.
- You are required to log in if you want to acquire a great deal of added facilities.
- One needs to have fast internet connectivity during the process of file conversion.
Convertio is a useful online NEF to TIFF converter website which is SSL secured. Thus there is nothing to worry about when you upload image for conversion. The process of file conversion is pretty fast. Moreover, you also get an opportunity to drag and drop, which makes the process of file uploading very easy. The site is easy to navigate, and you don’t have to be a connoisseur to get a file converted into TIFF extension.
Step by Step to Convert NEF to TIFF in Convertio
Step 1. click on ‘add more files’ option to upload the image to be converted. You can also drag and drop the file.
Step 2. Choose a TIFF format from the various output formats available.
Step 3. After the file conversion process is over, you can download it straight to your system.
- You can choose from 200 different types of formats.
- The site provides you an option to upload files from multiple sources viz. URL, personal computer, Drop Box, and Google Drive.
- The site offers you to upload up to 100 MB files at a single time.
- Here you have to purchase premium plans if you want effective services.
- Some of the time, converted files need to undergo a troubleshooting process to open them efficiently.
- The site doesn’t operate at slow bandwidth.
Coolutils provides three simple steps with the help of which you can convert NEF to TIFF in a small amount of time frame. You get a chance to upload a file from multiple sources viz. personal computer, Google Drive, and Drop Box. The outlay of the web portal is very easy to use, and you can also consult support and contact to get proper information about how you can effectively get issues sorted out during the conversion process.
NEF to TIFF File Conversion Steps in Coolutils
Step 1. In the initial stage, you have to upload a NEF file on the online conversion platform using the Select data option. You can upload files from your computer, google drive and Drop Box.
Step 2. During this step, you can choose from various types of edition steps for your file viz. resize and rotate. Moreover, you have to click on the TIFF extension. The download will take place automatically.
Step 3. Click on Download converted file to download the converted image on your computer system.
- You don’t have to download the program on your computer. Thus your space will get saved.
- The site also offers the option of batch processing; thus, you don’t have to wait for a long time duration.
- You can see informative content on YouTube and several social networking platforms.
- You don’t get a chance to upload a file from URL.
- There is no option for cloud storage.
- There is a limit on the daily conversion of images; thus, you can’t complete big projects on a single setting.
Onlineconvertfree is an online, image conversion site which converts one image extension into other, including NEF to TIFF. This site offers drag and drops option, and you also get a chance to choose from 200 different formats. The site follows confidentiality norm strictly; thus, there is no fear disclosing your essential files on a public domain.
Onlineconvertfree-NEF File to TIFF Conversion Steps
Step 1. At the first step, you are required to upload NEF file on the online software from your personal computer.
Step 2. In this step you simply have to choose TIFF file extension in which you want the file to get converted.
Step 3. After the conversion of the file, you can download it straight on your system.
- The site is SSL secured thus you don’t have to fear about contaminating your computer with virus when you download the converted file.
- The process of file conversion is very fast; thus you will be able to save extensible amount of time.
- This platform can easily be accessed through windows and Mac.
- You need to have regular access of internet and have to download the file right away on your system as there is no facility of cloud.
- The UX and UI of the site aren’t up to the mark.
- If you like to have added advantages, then you have to log in and purchase the software.
Over the internet, you can get access to various software which you can download straight on your computer and can convert NEF to TIFF extension file. Uniconverter is one such software with which you can change the file extension without any use of the internet, and it also provides batch processing along with several edition options.
If you do not want to keep the software on your computer, then you can go for several online file conversion portals. Here you get a chance to upload NEF file and convert it into TIFF in a matter of few seconds. This process also saves enough of your disc space and time. These sites are SSL protected and follow strict confidentiality norms. Thus there is nothing to fret about.