How to add audio to video free of cost? I am looking to add some talking points to my video presentation and want to know which platform is suitable for the said task?
Conveying a message through a video has become a widespread method in recent times. However, a clip without audio or sound effects holds no impact over a viewer than a video with ample audio description. Similarly, when you aim to share a video presentation amongst your peers, it is better to add narrations or voice notes across the clip to define the topic quickly and efficiently.
Still, it can be a daunting task to add audio to video for free, especially when you do not have the right tool at your disposal. It could affect the audio quality and ruin the entire viewing experience. If you wish to audio files or notes to your video and do not know which tool to use, you have come to the right place. We will share the nitty-gritty of the top eight platforms in this article.
Part 1. Best apps to add audio to video free in 2022
Here, we will introduce the eight best apps to add audio to video for free in 2022, including their high and low points. Let's take a look at these eight amazing apps together now!
Wondershare FilmoraGo is an excellent tool for smartphones to edit videos or adding sound to them instantly.It allows you to add music from its library or add your own. Moreover, you can extract audio from video. Other than that, the software provides the means to record voiceovers to add to the clip.
- There are several templates available relevant to be shared on apps like TikTok and Instagram.
- The free version offers a comprehensive list of features.
- You can only export the video in HD with the Pro version.
VivaVideo is one of the most renowned video editors, which is easy to use and offers an instant solution to add audio to video for free. There is a feature to add music for free, which is available on VivaVideo. You can add various sound effects and even adjust the volume of added audio with ease.
- It offers social media integration.
- A long list of themes and effects is available.
- The free version of VivaVideo lets you edit videos in 480p only.
Magisto by Vimeo is a preferred video editing application by many professionals due to its extensive features and intuitive layout. The top function of the app is to let you add music or audio from your device to the video. You can create music slideshows and even reorder, trim, or cut the videos.
- The platform offers licensed music.
- It offers various fonts when you add text to your clips.
- The pro version is not budget-friendly.
iMovie is a reliable video editing platform offered on iOS and macOS by Apple. There are in-built themes, which have music available on them. The vast music library enables you to add sound or music from the iMovie library. Moreover, with iMovie, you can record narrations or add sound effects to the video.
- The tool is completely free.
- It syncs with iCloud Drive.
- It is not available with Android or Windows devices.
You can also use online tools such as Kapwing to add audio to video for free across multiple platforms conveniently. The tool lets you import music from platforms like SoundCloud and Youtube. You can also add pre-recorded or new audio to the video.
- No software installation is needed to run the platform.
- No Kapwing watermark is included with the free version.
- Only 250MB file upload limit for free.
Kinemaster is another familiar platform to add audio to video and enhance the complete look of the file. The app's voice changer feature is available to make videos more fun. Other than that, you can add sound effects or voiceovers to any point of a video.
- Easy-to-use interface.
- It supports 4K.
- Lag issues.
VidTrim is a user-friendly video editor available for Android devices to add audio to video for free. The basic utilities such as merging multiple clips into one and taking screenshots from a video are easily accessible.
- It is multilingual.
- Low-cost pro version.
- The applied company watermark is prominent.
Part 2. How to add audio to video free in three simple steps
If you do not know how to add audio to video free of cost, this section is dedicated to you. We will share the quickest method using the best online platform to add video to video for free.
The best easy-to-use tool -Media.io
Suppose you wish to avoid installing any high-end application on your device to add music to video and still want to edit videos professionally. In that case, there is no better choice than the Media.io . The consistent tool is accessible on any platform and offers a wide variety of features.
What is Media.io
The complete video toolbox to convert, compress, edit videos, burn DVDs and much more. The key features of UniConverter are Video conversion, compression, and one-stop video toolbox.
Here are a few unique features of the Media.io:
- It supports 1000+ audio and video file formats.
- The tool offers audio/video compression. You can compress videos with customizable settings for easy sharing and save space on your devices.
- It offers a rendering speed that is 30 times faster than other average tools.
- You can import media files from your cloud accounts.
- Media.io can convert video files to the desired format. You can easily convert any video to over 1000 formats to watch or share on various platforms and devices (MP4, MKV, AVI, MOV, etc.).
- It enables you to add music to video from social media sites.
- Competitive price with all-in-one tools like video editor, DVD burner, screen recorder, video merger to meet difference video processing needs.
How to add audio to aideo using Media.io
The step-by-step guide to the free add audio to video method is stated below:
Step 1: Add Video to the Media.ioaudio video mixer
Access the online tool from any modern web browser, and click on Choose Files to import the video from the local device. You can also add the media file from Youtube or your Google Drive/Dropbox account.
Step 2: Add Audio File to Video
On the right side of the interface, click on the Add Audio tab to upload the music or voice note, which will be attached to the video. Select the output format for the video file as well. Additionally, adjust the soundtrack and video's volume before clicking on Merge.
Step 3:Download the File
Click on the Download the edited video to your device. You can also click on the downward arrow to select to save the file to either your Dropbox or Google Drive account.
Now you know the method to add audio to video for free. By applying the steps above, you will understand how simple it is to perform the task with the Media.io. Why do I say Media.io audio video mixer is the best choice? Take a look at its additional features!
- Easy to add music to your YouTube or Instagram videos.
- Merge video and audio totally online without any other tool installed.
- You can edit the audio by trimming,looping,or changing the volume after adding it.
- Trim video to get your desired segment and select an appropriate output format.
Try it out and you'll have an amazing experience!
Part 3. Final Words
Video editing is becoming increasingly popular with each passing day. Moreover, adding relevant soundtracks, audio notes, and narrations is an integral part of making a video more presentable. However, the lack of technical know-how of the video editors and the overall process can disrupt the video's display and audio quality.
To overcome any such issues, you need to use an intuitive video editing tool. Here, we have discussed everything related to the top nine platforms that offer you to add audio to video for free. Finally, we recommend using the Online UnConverteras the software offers high-end features for free without installing any prior software to the device. Start now and try it out, you will have a wonderful experience using UniConverter!