Sometimes, even the slightest glare can ruin a great photograph while taking photos outside. As such, you should equip your device with a reliable app to remove light glare from your photos on your iPhone.
There are a lot of apps available on iOS right now that can erase any imperfections from your shots. Some apps, like AniEraser - Object Removal, can even remove glass glare from photos taken on an iPhone. If you want to learn more, here are 10 of the best iPhone apps for removing glare from images on your iPhone.
In this article
Part 1. 10 Best iPhone Apps for Removing Glare From Photos
Here's the list of the top 10 best iPhone Apps to remove glare from photos on your iPhone, starting with our top pick - AniEraser.
1. AniEraser - Object Removal
AniEraser - Object Removal is the best photo and video object remover available today to remove glass glare from pictures on iPhone. It's AI-powered to efficiently remove unwanted items from photos and videos to achieve an elegant result.
You don't even need to have extensive video and photo editing skills to start right away. Select the image on your iPhone and trace the object you want to eliminate without any required learning curve. Now, download AniEraser - Object Removal today on your iPhone & iPad.
AniEraser - Object Removal offers two price plans and a convenient free trial. See the price plans and features you can immediately take advantage of in the table below.
|Prices||Free Trial||Monthly Plan - $39.99||Yearly Plan - $59.99|
|Number of files||· Free Trial: 1 image & 1 video for every platform||· Mobile: 200 images & 200 min videos
· Desktop: No limitations
· Online: 200 images & 200-minute videos
|· Mobile: 2000 images & 1000 minute videos
· Desktop: No limitations
· Online: 2000 images & 1000 minute videos
- Getting the paid plan immediately gives you access to AniEraser for all PC, iOS, and Web platforms.
- As AniEraser is AI-powered, you can remove anything in seconds without needing another tool.
- The tool provides high-quality and traceless erasing results while preserving the details of your photos.
- The free plan is limited to 1 image and 1-minute video editing per day.
How to Remove Objects From Photos and Videos Using AniEraser - Object Removal
Here's a step-by-step guide to removing glass glare from photos on your iPhone using AniEraser.
Install AniEraser - Object Removal on the App Store. Launch the app and tap Video Object Remover or Image Object Remover depending on your need. Please allow AniEraser to have access to your photos once the pop-up appears.
Tap Restore and adjust the brush size using the sliders on the panel below your screen. Next, tap on any area to remove objects such as text, logos, and even glass glare. Tap Next to finish the process and to have a preview of your edited photo or video.
Save your edited photo once done.
Note: AniEraser - Object Removal requires iOS 14.0 or later on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
2. YouCam Perfect
Next on our list of the best apps to remove glass glare from photos on your iPhone is YouCam Perfect. The app is equipped with an intelligent object removal tool to erase unwanted background objects, people, or even light glare in one tap.
Moreover, YouCam Perfect can remove unwanted objects in your photos and beautify selfies by removing blemishes, smoothing wrinkles, and even shaping facial structures.
- Offers an array of instant beautification tools on top of removing unwanted objects
- Integrates directly into popular social media apps
- Filled with ad-latent content. It requires an in-app purchase to remove them.
TouchRetouch is another nifty iOS app to remove unwanted stuff from your photos on the go.
The automatic object removal algorithm of the app can remove wires, street signs, meshes in the foreground, and even background people. What's more, it can also easily remove light glare from photos saved on your iPhone. TouchRetouch also has a manual Clone Stamp tool, so you can manually repair an image if the automatic result is imperfect.
- It generally does a great job removing unwanted objects from photos compared to other apps on the list
- You can access video tutorials if you need help during editing.
- It does not have a comprehensive array of editing tools besides removal tools.
Inpaint reconstructs your photos using pixels near the area boundary. The app allows you to remove logos, watermarks, power lines, people, text, and any other undesired objects.
The app is completely non-technical and very beginner-friendly, so you can use it immediately. It's one of the most accessible apps to remove glare from photos on your iPhone.
- Inpaint is a one-time purchase compared to other subscription-based apps.
- The app works very fast and doesn't have any lagging or slow-down, even when removing large objects.
- Batch processing is not a built-in feature, so you'll have to make other purchases for more functions.
- The app struggles to remove objects with complex backgrounds or multiple colors.
5. Remove Objects
Remove Objects uses advanced AI technology to guess and draw the missing part of a photo to provide a super realistic result.
The app is very useful for people who often take photos using their iPhones outdoors. Remove Objects can easily remove glass glare, objects, people, and even acne or blemishes in seconds.
- It can accurately remove glare or other blemishes from photos due to AI-assisted technology.
- It's generally easy to use, even for beginners.
- It's not recommended for pros as it doesn't have advanced tools compared to other photo editing apps.
6. Pixomatic - AI Photo BG Eraser
Another app people like that can easily remove glare from photos on iPhone is Pixomatic. It's a professional-grade photo editing tool for iPhone without the required training.
You can use Pixomatic's Heal Tool to remove glare from photos on your iPhone easily. Not only that, but the app also has a wide range of photo-editing features you can explore to elevate your images and create captivating compositions.
- The user interface is very intuitive and easy to use right off the bat.
- It's equipped with many photo editing, compositing, and removal tools for complex editing.
- There's no option to save or export layered projects.
- Applying filters to a photo will flatten the existing layers.
7. Photo Retouch-Object Removal
Similar to AniEraser, Photo Retouch-Object Removal allows you to remove glare from photos on your iPhone with a few taps.
It's simple to use and can remove objects or glare as if they were never there. Aside from that, you can also use the app to retouch your selfies to make your snaps into a model portfolio in minutes.
- Removes unwanted elements on your photos with impressive results.
- It has no ads compared to other free photo editing apps on the list.
- The app can sometimes freeze when editing complex photos.
8. Lightroom Photo & Video Editor
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Photo & Video Editor is a suitable app if you're looking for a free editor on your iPhone.
The app is equipped with precision sliders to remove glass glare from photos on your iPhone to retouch your shots. You can retouch your images using light settings such as contrast, exposure, highlights, and shadows. However, Lightroom Photo & Video Editor has a premium membership if you want access to more features.
- Editing is non-destructive as it preserves the original file data.
- It has impressive cloning and healing abilities to remove glare from photos on iPhone.
- Minimal graphic design elements and no layers or blend modes.
9. Photo Enhancer - EnhanceFox AI
EnhanceFox is an AI-assisted photo smoother that improves the smoothness of your photos. The app can also remove light glare on images on your iPhone if you want to fix pictures taken outside.
Moreover, this real-time photo enhancement app can make blurry pictures clear and high-resolution in seconds. It's one of the top-rated apps alongside AniEraser, so you should give this one a try.
- Does an excellent job of healing low-quality photos and turning them into high-quality ones.
- Can batch edit up to 10 photos at a time.
- No cropping capabilities during editing.
10. Fotogenic: Photo Editor
Last on our list of the best iPhone apps for removing glare from photos is Fotogenic: Photo Editor. It has a wide range of color adjustment features to remove light glare from photos on your iPhone.
Fotogenic: Photo Editor has a beginner-friendly interface for a fast and simple user experience. While it's a nice app for novice photographers, it also works well for professionals due to the multitude of tools at your disposal.
- It has a wide range of editing options to enhance your photos.
- The color adjustment tools can easily remove light glare and fix too-bright or too-dark areas.
- The user interface is different compared to other apps on the list, so it can be quite confusing to use at times.
Part 2. What Are the Factors To Consider When Selecting an Object Removal Tool?
If you're still undecided on which app to use for your photo editing, here are four factors you should consider.
One of the things that immediately comes to mind is the app's ease of use when removing glare from photos. Using an AI-assisted app to do the task significantly reduces your editing time to mere seconds. AniEraser can do just that, so you should try it to see for yourself.
Aside from ease of use, your app should also be cost-effective so that it won't hurt your wallet in the long run. Apps like AniEraser have multiple pricing options, so you can choose the plan that fits your budget. It also has a free version, so you can test the app before subscribing to the paid plans.
3. Built-In Features
You shouldn't skimp out on the applications' built-in features as well. While it's nice to have an app that can remove glare from photos on your iPhone, it's infinitely better if it has other features at your disposal. The ability to retouch your photos aside from removing unwanted objects is also a plus.
4. Reviews & Ratings
Last but not least, you can rely on the app's reviews & ratings to have a first-hand view from people who've used the app. It's one of the determining factors you should consider before getting the app of your choice.
The 3 Best Glare Removal Tools
This part will recommend the three best glare removal tools you can use right now based on ease of use, price, and built-in features.
1. Best Easy-to-Use Glare Remover: AniEraser
AniEraser is our top choice if you're looking for an easy-to-use app to remove glare from photos on your iPhone. Its AI-assisted editor is fast and produces newly minted photos without the glare in literal seconds. Getting the premium plan also gives you access to AniEraser's desktop and online tool to edit photos on any device.
2. Best Cost-Effective Glare Remover: Pixomatic
Pixomatic is best for people looking for a cost-effective app to remove glare from photos on their iPhones. Pixomatic has multiple price plans, and the monthly premium subscription starts at $7.99/month. It's one of the cheapest glare-removing apps available right now on the App Store, so you should give this one a try if you're on a budget.
3. Best Glare Remover With Built-in Features: Lightroom Photo & Video Editor
Regarding built-in features, Adobe is still one of the best at providing them. Lightroom Photo & Video Editor is the app with the most comprehensive features you can use on your iPhone. Its photo and video editor has a wide range of tools you can use to maximize your time editing photos.