Although videos alone have an impressive effect on people, the presence of exciting music or sound effects can further render them captivating. However, if your video doesn't already have audio, you might have to take some outside help in order to combine video and audio.
Thankfully, you don't have to be a professional editor for this. With the help of a simple audio video merger, you can achieve your desired video effortlessly.
In this article, we have rounded up the top 10 audio video merger tools that are available offline, along with their key features.
Part 1. How to Combine Video and Audio without Any Download -- Online UniConverter
UniConverter is an online tool by Wondershare that helps users edit their videos using the variety of high-end editing features offered. Without the need to download any software or app, you can quickly hop on to this editor to combine video and audio. With UniConverter, you can perform all the basic editing tasks like cropping and splicing, plus advanced editing like adding transitions. This audio video merger supports the most frequently used formats like MP3, MP4, AVI, and WEBM.
How to Merge Videos into One Video | Combine Video Files together
By using this tool, you can combine several clips together. With the option to merge countless videos plus the easy addition of audio, you can get creative and craft stunning videos. Transition effects can also be applied to make the merging more seamless. Before you join audio and video, you can also select from the various aspect ratio templates. In addition, you can import media from multiple sources like local files, Google Drive, and Dropbox. In the end, UniConverter gives high-quality output.
Here are the steps to combine video and audio through UniConverter.
- Open Wondershare UniConverter on your browser and Log in or sign up for free. In the MergeVideo tab, click on Choose Files or on the other icons depending on the source you want to import your media from.
- Once imported, you can adjust Settings in the right menu bar. Crop video or select the desired aspect ratio template.
- Then, you can tap on the AddAudio tab and select a source from the drop-down menu. Select and add audio. After that, you can trim and adjust the duration of the audio. Also, you can change the volume of the added audio as well as the original audio of the video.
- Once you are done editing, select an output format, and click Merge. This will instantly combine video and audio.
- Finally, you can preview the video, then go for further editing, or save it to your desired location.
Part 2. Other 9 Recommended Audio Video Joiner
There is a wide variety of tools that let you combine video and audio. However, not all are free, secure, and reliable. Hence, we have rounded up the best online audio video merger tools that can help you create captivating videos within minutes.
Wondershare Filmora is a very simple yet equally powerful video editor. Owing to the tons of editing tools in Filmora, it serves as a great audio video merger. Before merging, you can edit and enhance the video by adding various effects like mosaic, motion blur, and much more. And since Filmora has an intuitive interface, it is incredibly easy and effortless to combine video with audio. Whether you wish to save the file to your device or start sharing with your audience instantly, Filmora has got you covered.
- Add pan and zoom effects, motion tracking, etc
- Import audio or add voiceover
- Silence detection and audio ducking
- Apply dynamic transitions, special effects, filters, and overlays
- Wide variety of audio and video formats supported
- Save video locally or export directly to social media
If you are looking for an online tool to merge audio and video files, Clideo is your best bet. With an easy-to-use interface, Clideo is a hassle-free tool. It requires no downloads and gives quick and high-quality outputs.
- A multitude of video formats supported
- Multiple video resolutions available
- Various aspect ratio templates
- Availability of cropping videos
- Add songs and adjust the length
- Quick export
- Available online. No download required
- No watermark added
Animoto is yet another excellent tool to combine video and audio without downloading any apps. It comes loaded with a wide array of amazing templates which can be personalized right down to every detail. The music stock library further makes the task of adding audio easier. It has a very intuitive interface and allows crafting HD quality videos.
- Tons of attractive video templates
- Rich library of stock videos
- Add custom watermark or logo
- Fully customizable templates
- Easy drag and drop interface
- Add catchy titles and text
- Various custom aspect ratio templates
- More than 3000 licensed songs
- High-quality video editing
When searching for an easy-to-use audio video joiner, FlexClip is a great choice. With a multitude of themed templates, it is effortless to combine video with audio. Plus, the various editing features make it easier to refine and enhance the videos. Whether you want to combine video with audio and upload it to YouTube or to Facebook, FlexClip offers different ratio templates for every social media platform.
- Templates for different themes and occasions
- Text and object overlays
- Rich collection of music
- Various 3D customizable text templates
- Customize background image and color
- Animated elements and logos
- Record screen or webcam
- Customizable output resolution
With Kapwing, you can easily and quickly merge audio and video files without even having to register an account. It is a free audio video joiner loaded with many other editing tools. You can also switch to full-screen and studio mode to edit with better precision. Record or upload songs to combine video and audio seamlessly. It has many customizable options that allow users to get creative and wow the audience.
- Aspect ratio templates/Custom ratio
- Add text
- Animate text and add effects
- Customize and add subtitles
- Record webcam, audio, or screen
- Animated elements
- Create GIF
- Customize output quality
- Trim or crop videos
- Export as MP4, MP3, GIF
This audio video merger is a very simple tool. Due to its intuitive interface, it is perfect for beginners to combine video and audio effortlessly. It does not offer high-grade editing features, but all the basic tools needed to merge audio and video files are available. A rich music library is also offered, so users won't have to import or download any music.
- User-friendly and intuitive interface
- Multiple aspect ratio templates
- Several dynamic transition effects
- Adjust video duration by trimming or cropping
- Stock library of licensed music
- Advanced editing can be continued directly in other tools by Movavi
- Multiple video formats supported
- Add several video clips to merge
- Huge variety of free sound effects
- Availability of a mobile app
- Add customized text or fancy titles
- Easy drag and drop interface
- Multi-track timeline
- Edit audio/video volume
- Dynamic transitions and effects
- Crop or splice video
- One-click audio video merger
- Cut, crop, or split videos
- Horizontal or vertical flip
- Multiple media tracks
- Add multiple layers, overlays, or background
- Aesthetic filters and 3D transitions
- Add brand logo or watermark
- Customize and add text
- Add and adjust audio tracks
- Rotate clockwise or anticlockwise
- Collaborative editing
- Stock images
- Attractive themed templates
- Upload from local or cloud storage
- Import own music or add from the in-built audio library
- Add text and personalize font style, color, size, etc
Whether you are an amateur or a professional editor, Loopster is an incredibly easy audio video merger. With a dedicated mobile app, this online tool also allows editing on the go. The timeline allows users to combine video and audio seamlessly, and then further tools are available to make precise edits. Adding captions, subtitles, and headings to videos is also made very simple by this video and audio joiner.
With a sleek and user-friendly interface, Clipchamp is an excellent tool to combine video and audio and start sharing. It is a great editor for creating captivating and attractive videos. The one-click tools don't need any prior editing experience. Just log on and use a themed preset or start from scratch.
The online version of Adobe Spark is an amazing audio video merger. Along with all the basic editing features, it also offers numerous professional tools. But, using Adobe Spark to combine video and audio is also highly intuitive, requiring no editing experience. You can personalize your videos by making edits in every detail, ultimately resulting in great videos.
With the advent of advanced tools like the audio video merger, creating stunning videos without any professional help has been made incredibly easy. Some of the best online tools are available for free, and you can take advantage of these tools to combine video with audio effortlessly.
Loaded with tons of editing features, an audio video merger can help you refine your videos for a Hollywood-style effect, even without any editing experience.