Modern-day smartphones and other digital devices are equipped with state-of-art cameras that help us click pixel-rich pictures. But the real problem arises while trying to share these images over the internet or maybe even use the same in our blogs. Most of the websites and other social media platforms impose limitations on image size and this brings us to our today's discussion topic of how to resize image in cm, mm, or inches in an easy manner.
Part 1. Top 3 Online Photo Resizer in cm
If you don't wish to weigh down your system with any bulky software, then it is always advisable to opt for online image resizer tools. We have compiled a list of three best image resizer in cm online. So, read on to know more about these three utilities.
You can resize image in cm, mm, inch, pixel, and Dpi using this super-fast tool which has been specially designed for novice users. A variety of measurement options offers the utmost versatility to the users who can fit the image with a particular location or pattern. Users can even rotate and crop the files to impart a professional flair to the resized images. Let us now take a look at the steps of doing the same:
- Firstly, you need to open https://imresizer.com/resize in your web browser and add the files you wish to resize. For doing this you can either follow the drag and drop mechanism or add the file manually from your local storage.
- Once the file is added, you need to input its new height and width in terms of pixel/ percent/ cm/ mm or inch.
- Users can also set the Density Per Inch and click on the ‘Keep Aspect Ratio’ button for retaining the image quality post-processing.
- Once you are done with the above steps, you will simply have to click on the Resize button.
It becomes very easy to resize image to 150kb and a variety of other sizes by banking on this free-of-cost online utility. It presents an extremely intuitive interface with all the menus neatly stacked under one another. This website has been specially designed for students as it offers the option of resizing images according to the set parameters of GATE, SSC, NEET, CDS, DU, AIPMT, JEE Main, NET, NDA/NA and IPU CTET exams. Let us now take a look at the steps to be followed for resizing images using Formpicture.com.
- In the first step, you need to upload the image from your local storage. While uploading the image, users are provided with an option to crop the same. But it is advisable not to crop the file as that might lead to quality degradation.
- After the image has been uploaded, you need to determine its new height and width and also set the standard of measurement in terms of px, cm, mm, pt, in, % and em.
- Next, you will have to specify the maximum size of the image in kilobytes.
- Once you are done setting all the parameters, you will simply have to click on the Convert button to initiate the resizing process.
You can resize picture in inches, cm, and mm using this online utility which also allows users to crop or rotate the image with supreme precision. It takes between 0.5-30 seconds to process the files which can enhance your overall productivity level. Let us now discuss the steps of resizing images using this online tool:
- Firstly, you will have to upload a JPEG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, or PNG image.
- In the next step, you need to specify the resized image size in terms of inches, centimeters or millimeters.
- You can also opt for further settings like crop excess edges and maintain aspect ratio, narrow or stretch the image without cropping and even add various colored stripes on the image edge.
- From the additional settings tab, you can set the interpolation amongst the five different options of None (nearest neighbor), Cubic, Mitchell, Lanczos, and Automatic.
- Now you will have to determine the output image format. Here you might choose either standard or progressive JPEG. Alternatively, you can opt for PNG-24 format.
Part 2. Easy and Free Online Image Resizer Recommended
While all the three tools mentioned above have their own USPs, they are plagued by malware which might wreak havoc in your system. In such a scenario, Wondershare Online UniConverter can serve as your best bet if you wish to resize images for free without downloading any software. It can help you resize JPEG, BMP, PNG, and GIF images apart from compressing and converting video, audio, images, and PDF. Let us now take a brief look at the steps to be followed to resize picture in inches, mm, or cm using Online UniConverter or Medio.io (its previous name).
The best thing about Online UniConverter is that it supports batch processing of files to bring in time savings. You can thus resize twenty files at once using this online utility.