How to put music on Instagram video? I wish to create brand awareness for my business by posting stories with my own music on Instagram? Is there any method accessible that can allow me to add music to video on Instagram ?
Social media has taken over our lives, whether for personal consumption or fulfilling professional requirements. Instagram is one of the most-used platforms globally where people post their photos/videos. It also offers you to post video stories for 24 hours. Instagram also has the Music function that lets you add 1000+ songs and tunes from a built-in library. However, Instagram limits the usage of music for business accounts.
Furthermore, the service is entirely based on smartphones, preventing extra creative room to edit videos. Under such a scenario, the best solution is using third-party apps to put music on Instagram video. We will share the 10 best apps to complete the task and how to put music on a video for Instagram.
Part 1. 10 best Apps to add music to your Instagram videos
Since Instagram is a mobile-based platform, we will focus on the 10 top-rated smartphone apps that let you add music to video clips instantly.
FilmoraGo is an excellent video editor for smaller devices offered by Wondershare. It contains more than 1000 styles of music that you can insert into your video for Instagram. Moreover, you can add music from the device’s library using the app.
The app also lets you export videos in HD. The common tools available are keyframe animation, sound extractor, and trimming videos. The app offers blur background and the choice to add stickers. It supports both Android and iOS platforms.
- It is completely reliable with a responsive support team.
- The app’s VIP package is budget-friendly
- The sticker tool can mess the video’s alignment.
The majority of the videos you see online are edited by creators using the CapCut app. It is excellent for creating Vlogs as you can add music and sound effects from the in-built library.
Not only that, but it allows you to add songs and recordings from the device’s storage. Moreover, features like trimming, merging, splitting are also accessible for free.
- Rich sound effects.
- Powerful video editing features
- Limited color grading
It is an efficient app to induct music for your Instagram stories. There are more than 1000 stock-free songs available to select from the integrated library. You can also create looped videos with the app. It also lets you share the videos directly to Instagram once you complete the editing.
- It offers fast performance.
- Not many transitions and effects are accessible.
- Audio tools need to be upgraded.
- You can not pick the output format of the edited video.
It is a recommended platform to make short and impactful Instagram story videos with music. The app offers several transitions, filters, and stickers to add to your video for free.
Moreover, the built-in library contains thousands of songs and beautiful templates to give the video a more creative look. You can adjust playback speed, navigate video effects, and export content directly to Instagram with VivaVideo.
- The free version is abundant with utilities!
- The watermark could be distracting with the free app.
- Instant customer support is non-existent.
- It is not pocket-friendly!
It is a rather unfamiliar platform but extremely effectual nevertheless. This app is a must-have for casual editors as it has several funny sound effects that could light up the room. Other features include stop motion, voiceover recording, and managing playback speed.
- It works on both iOS and Android phones.
- You can access it on older Android or iOS devices.
- Importing photos during the editing process crash the app.
- The downloading takes ample time.
If you wish to access your favorite music tune for free, pick VideoShow to create Instagram videos. It has a large gallery of licensed songs and sound effects that you can import without paying any fee. As many as 50 themes and 30 filters are available to create an amazing video.
- It offers a simple UI.
- The app is recommended for vlogging.
- The watermark is quite prominent with the free version.
- You can only export videos in 480p for free.
- Its monthly fee is costly.
It is a top-quality video editor offered by GoPro to transform an average-looking video into a trendsetter. You can add various sets of themes, music, and transitions from the application. Other than Android, it also supports iOS.
The speed control function does not harm the picture quality in any way. Moreover, you can apply basic functions such as trim, cut, and crop quickly, thanks to a smooth UI.
- Top-level music library.
- It does not allow you to download edited video straight to your device,
- Ad pop-ups are constant.
- The app crashes on older phones.
Whether you aim to create slideshows or videos to put on Instagram, VideoSound provides the option to perform it all. The app lets you change playback speed from 1/4x to 4x. It also ensures you share the edited video directly to your Instagram account.
- The app is straightforward to use
- Hidden charges!
- The app crashes frequently.
- You have to add music on iTunes before uploading it to the app.
VidLab offers the users complete control of the music they add to the platform. It includes changing the volume and applying the fade in/out effects. The default effects are also top-notch.
- Responsive social media support.
- It doesn’t work on Android.
- The app glitches a lot!
To add unlimited background music to Instagram videos, Flipagram is an interesting app to use. You can import filters, effects, text quickly with the app.
- No Android version.
- The app needs an upgrade.
Part 2. [Tutorial] How to put music on Instagram video?
Suppose you intend to share edited video files on platforms like Instagram. In that case, it is more convenient to use an online editor to add music to them. If that is the case, we propose using the Media.io(https://www.media.io/), which supports every audio and video format.
One of the top gains of using Wondershare Media.io is to add the video from the Internet using platforms like Google Drive, Dropbox, or Youtube. Another ultimate benefit is that there is no waiting time to access the edited video, unlike other online video editors.
It also offers an extensive list of editing features, which we will share in the list below:
- It offers batch conversion.
- The processing speed is 30 times faster than any other platform.
- You can resize audio and video files with the service.
- You can reverse the video or create a looped clip.
- If there is sound in a video you wish to mute, then the Media.io offers a dedicated feature for it.
How to add music to video for Instagram using Media.io Music Video Editor?
Step 1: Upload the video to the Media.io
Firstly, open the Media.io’s Add Audio to Video tool on your device’s browser. Click on Choose Files to import the video file to the web interface.
Step 2: Add music to video
After successfully uploading the video, click on Add Audio to insert the music file to the tool. Trim it for the clip and select the output format for the music video. Hit Merge to initiate the editing procedure.
Step 3: Save the music video
The last remaining thing is storing the video file. For that, click on Download to save it to your local device or Google Drive/Dropbox account. Now, you can publish the edited video to Instagram without any reluctance.
See how simple and instant it is using the Media.io to create an amazing music video for Instagram!
Other powerful features of UniConverter music video editor
* It supports all the popular audio formats like MP3, WAV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, M4A and others.
* Merge video and audio totally online without any other tool installed.
* It currently supports the most common video formats, including MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, MKV, WebM, MPEG, MPG, FLV, etc.
* It allows you to trim video to get your desired segment and select an appropriate output format.
Part 3. Conclusion
Posting attractive and informative videos on social media platforms like Instagram will surely help you gather large audiences. However, it is quite a lengthy process to edit videos then publish them online unless you have a reliable video editing app at your disposal.
We have shared the top 10 apps that enable you to add music to video on Instagram. Moreover, we have also discussed how to put music on an Instagram video.
In the end, the Media.io is a clear choice as it saves you from storage troubles and offers additional tools to create short Instagram videos masterfully.